|Home >> Exams >> MD MS EE >> Gujarat PGMEE >> Gujarat PGMEE 2016|
|Gujarat PGMEE 2016|
|Gujarat Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2016 |
1. Application forms along with relevant rules shall be available on website of Gujarat University from 1/12/2015.
2. Filled Application form will be accepted from 1/12/2015 to 15/12/2015 between 11.00 am to 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm during working days.
3. Last date of acceptance of completed application form with application form fee and entrance examination fee is 15/12/2015 upto 4.00 pm.
4. Candidate list for Entrance Examination and Place / centre of Entrance Examination will be declared on 18/01/2016 on website.
5. Entrance Examination will be held on 24/01/2016 at 11.00 am to 2.00 pm.
6. Result of Entrance Examination and Answer Key will be declared on website within a week.
Provisional merit list will be declared in months of March on website.
Applications in the prescribed form are invited for admission to the postgraduate medical courses 2016 of Gujarat University (other than D.M./M.Ch). 1. Application forms (along with relevant rules applicable) will be available on the website of Gujrarat University - www.gujaratuniversity.org.in as per programme shown in Para-1 (Old forms are invalid).
2. The candidates are instructed to download and print the Application form from the website. The filled application form with all relevant Documents should be submitted at Room No. 35, P.G. Section, 1st floor, Gujarat Universityoffice, Ahmedabad with application form fee Rs. 1000/- and Entrance Examination fee Rs. 3000/- in cash. The filled application form will be accepted as per programme shown in Para - 1.
3. The application form should be submitted IN PERSON Only. The application form should be complete in all respects before submission. No alteration or addition will be permitted later on.
4. None of the accompaniments will be returned. All original certificates, the copies of which are attached to the application form must be brought at the time of submission of application form for verification if required. Last date of acceptance of completely filled in application form is as per the programme shown in para-1.
5. Every candidate will be issued a receipt when he submits application form. This must be preserved for all future references and produce when asked for and at the time of entrance examination and counseling.(Receipt with recent Passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer / Principal of College with Stamp).
Application Form and Rules
Post New Topic
Upcat Dental 2016
Kerala PGDEE 2016
Kerala PGMEE 2016
Gujarat PGMEE 2016
Positively Skewed Di
Mcqs Ranks Section U
Mocktest AIPGMEE 201
Radiotherapy Mcqs Up
Orthopaedics Mcqs Up
Karuna Mujalda (50)
Tanushree Pandi (21)
Jiss Joseph Pan (10)