Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> Exams >> MD MS EE >> AIIMS MD MS EE >> AIIMS MD MS EE 2007 November >> ForumTopic: AIIMS 2007 November MD MS MDS Mch Entrance Admission Notice

Author:Message
Admin

Total Posts: 890

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 09:41 pm

Dear Users,

AIIMS MD MS MDS MCh Senior Residency PhD Entrance Examination notification is out and can be seen at - https://www.netmedicos.com/?aiimspgpdee2008janadmissionnotice/

With regards,
Netmedicos
Admin

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:06 pm

Dear Users,

AIIMS MD MS MDS MCh Senior Residency PhD Entrance Examination notification is out and can be seen at
-
https://www.netmedicos.com/?aiimspgpdee2008janadmissionnotice/

With regards,
Netmedicos
jyny

Total Posts: 7

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 05:25 am

i have submitted my marksheets on 23rd of september but am still unable to take the aiims mock test which i really need to...kindly help me with that
Admin

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 03:12 pm

Dear Jyny,

We have activated the memberships of the all users whose documents have been received till now. In case your membership is not active by now, send us an email, so that we can look into the matter and do the needful.

With regards,
Netmedicos
paddu

Total Posts: 10

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 04:12 pm

i've submitted my provisional degree certificate on 11-10-07 how long'll it take 4 my registration 2 get confirmed kindly let me know
Admin

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 01:50 am

Dear Paddu,

The membership will be active within 3 days.

With regards,
Netmedicos
mpge

Total Posts: 35

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 06:35 am

what documents i need to submit for verification and what is the procedure for that. please help , when will i get my registration complete
Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 03:21 pm

Dear Mpge,

Scanned Copy or Digital Snap of Any one college document (such as a marksheet / degree / provisional certificate ) bearing college seal and your name, can be sent to "sunil AT netmedicos DOT com".

Note: replace "AT" with "@" and "DOT" with "." to obtain the email id.

We shall then go through it and if ok then activate your membership.

With regards,
Netmedicos
You need to be logged in to post messages.