Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> Exams >> India Exams >> MD MS EE >> AIPGMEE >> ForumTopic: SCOPE AFTER M.D MICROBIOLOGY

Author:Message

Total Posts: 14

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:07 pm

IS THERE ANY SCOPE OF DOING D.M BOTH IN INDIA ABROAD AFTER DOING M.D MICROBIOLOGY ? CAN ANY BODY LET ME KNOW THAT ? NETMEDICOS PLEASE HELP.....

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 03:49 pm

NO BODY KNOWS THE ANSWER !!!! CAN NETMEDICOS HELP ???? PLZZZZZZ Sad
supu

Total Posts: 6

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:09 pm

D.M. is not an option but you can go for Ph.D.
supu

Total Posts: 6

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 02:05 am

Employment opportunities for microbiologists are very diverse. Microbiology graduates are employed by teaching and research organisations, such as schools, universities, CSIRO, departments of agriculture and biotechnology companies and they participate in major programs of applied or basic research. Many start their careers in the fields of medical and public health microbiology in hospitals, private pathology laboratories, and government health services. Others have found employment as technical representatives for laboratory supply houses, in the pharmaceutical industry, in sterility testing and quality control, and in the wine, brewing and dairy industries. In recent years employment opportunities in environmental microbiology have also been increasing. Some recent microbiology graduates have been employed by organisations such as the London School of Tropical Medicine, CSIRO, the Australian Government Analytical laboratories, Sydney Water, Mauri Foods Research and Procter and Gamble.

From internet

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 07:36 pm

THANX A LOT SUPU.... Very Happy BUT THE ACTUAL PROBLEM IS THAT SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT THERE IS A CHANCE OF DOING D.M IMMUNOLOGY OUTSIDE INDIA AFTER MD MICROBIOLOGY !!!!!! I SEARCHED...BUT CANNOT GATHER ANY INFORMATION Sad CAN HAVE ANY IDEA ?????
You need to be logged in to post messages.