Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> Exams >> MD MS EE >> AIPGMEE >> AIPGMEE 2007 >> ForumTopic: Marks details

Author:Message
spice

Total Posts: 7

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 07:12 am

Any methods to know the exact marks we scored in aipge 2007 ?
nanu

Total Posts: 228

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 04:19 am

Yes, Right to information act. see aiims site.
jishnu

Total Posts: 5

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 09:40 pm

i didnt get wat u meant can u be more specific?
spice

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 05:08 pm

i was just wondering if we could get to know what percentage we got and how much is the top score etc
nanu

Total Posts: 228

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 06:03 am

ya you just need to right an application and pay a minute fee. see aiims site RTI ACT.
spice

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 02:10 am

thanks nanu...
i will do that. Smile
mappya

Total Posts: 1

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 01:07 am

it good to know this but i searched the site but there is no direct information please tell about the prosedure n can any body else see marks on our behalf.
drvikas09

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 01:42 am

Hi everybody,
i am very new with this website. i have already registered but whenever I click on online mock exams or online rank projector it says you have not yet submitted your documents for verification. I tried alot, i sent feedback but i dint get response. I dont know what documents I need to submit and where I need to submit those documents. can anyone help me regarding this matter please.
Admin

Total Posts: 890

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 04:01 am

Dear User,

You need to send a Scanned Copy / Digital Snap of any one of your college ORIGINAL document, containing your name and college seal, by email to sunil@netmedicos.com

The document can be a semester marksheet / prov. reg. certificate / reg. certificate / internship completion certificate / attempt certificate / etc.

With regards,
Netmedicos
drvikas09

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 04:40 pm

thanks netmedicos, i will do that.
drvikas09

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 03:01 am

Dear sir,
i have submitted the document for verification but still it says that I have not yet submitted documents for verification. please try solve this problem and oblige me.
thanks yours sincerely.
Admin

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 03:58 am

Dear Vikas,

After receiving the documents, the verification process and updation is done usually within 4 days time. So, please wait for some time till we process your registration.

With regards,
Sunil
drvikas09

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:11 pm

Dear sir,
my documents are not verified yet, i dont know ow long it will take. almost 5 days have completed. any way if u can do it sooner it will help me for my state ppg on 25th of march. only 20 days have left.
Admin

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 02:42 am

Dear Dr. Vikas,

We had already sent your username and password 2 days back. It seems that you have not yet received it.

We are sending it again.

In case you still face problems, do let us know.

With regards,
Netmedicos
Admin

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 02:42 am

Dear Dr. Vikas,

We had already sent your username and password 2 days back. It seems that you have not yet received it.

We are sending it again.

With regards,
Netmedicos
Admin

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 02:43 am

Dear Dr. Vikas,

We are sending it again.

With regards,
Netmedicos
tubai

Total Posts: 10

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 03:42 am

dear sir,
i have submitted the document(scanned copy of my FINAL PROF.MBBS MARKSHEET)for verification 3days before.but still i have not received any password nor any response.
i will be highly obliged if you kindly look into this matter & take necessary steps urgently.
with regards,
Admin

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 04:30 am

Dear User,

Your membership has been activated.

With regards,
Netmedicos
tubai

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 04:36 pm

dear netmedicos,
thanks for activating my account. but wondering why the daily mock test-series has been taken off from the web.i got the chance for trying just 4 of those yesterday!as U know that, preparation for PGMEE is continuing process(even after AIIMS MD/MS EE-MAY"07 is over),it will be very helpful if such mock tests(which are no doubt wonderful) are available throughout the year.i will be highly obliged if such arrangements are made.
thanking you once again
Admin

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:09 pm

Dear Tubai,

The NEW mock test series for AIIMS 2007 November is available at -

https://www.netmedicos.com/?aiimsmdmsee2007nov/mocktestseries/dailymock4aiimsmdmsee2007nov/

So, we have just closed the old series and started new series for the next exam. You can continue practising mocks at PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.

With regards,
Netmedicos
tubai

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 03:55 pm

dear netmedicos,
thank you very much for providing a new mock test-series so promptly.
at the same time i would like to request you to provide(if possible)a brief explanation(no matter if it is within 3-4 sentences)in addition to the answer-keys of the questions asked in the daily mock-tests.i am sure that it will be highly beneficial to clear our doubts(esp in the confusing questions which are not directly taken from common texts),if such arrangements are made.
with regards
You need to be logged in to post messages.