Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> Exams >> MD MS EE >> AIPGMEE >> AIPGMEE 2007 >> ForumTopic: What is the problem with Aiims?

Author:Message
poiyaps

Total Posts: 7

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 04:21 am

Aiims is supposed to be the Apex research and referral hospital of India. With such a name, why should it be preparing papers like this?
There are more than 50 thousand proper MCQs which can be utilised for the Question paper. Every year, recent advances itself will make another thousand. If Aiims cannot pick up questions from this question bank, then it should do more research into the texts and form new clinical oriented questions.(which they were doing a few years back)Repeats were there...but not silly ones like those in this year's paper.
So, what the Aiims is doing now is - pick 50 odd questions from the recent aiims paper...
Why?.... To create an illusion that they are the best institute and indirectly force many innocent amateur PG aspirants to appear for the aiims pg entrance.
A 25% repeat from the Nov 2006 paper is such a shame to the Aiims....A mockery of the highest order.
They are creating the requirement numerous coaching classes for pg entrance!
So, is this healthy practice?
Even state PG entrance exam questions seem to be more mature than those set by aiims.
Aiims is trying to act in an autocratic manner...
isnt it true?
(Note: I am not cribbing because of the repeats...Even I have got all the repeats correct...But I feel it is high time that somebody puts a fullstop to such nonsense paper setting)
You need to be logged in to post messages.