Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> Exams >> MD MS EE >> AIPGMEE >> AIPGMEE 2008 >> ForumTopic: banner/link exchange

Author:Message
mpge

Total Posts: 35

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:29 pm

i want to ask is there any facility of link or banner exchange on netmedicos as i wants to do it Very Happy
Admin

Total Posts: 890

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 03:26 am

Dear MPGE,

You need to send us the link of the website for which you need banner exchange facility. We will review your site and let you know of our decision. You can email us at 'webmaster' AT 'netmedicos' DOT 'com'.

With regards,
Netmedicos
kanaknarayan

Total Posts: 1

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 03:46 am

Can any body say about the probable dates of pgi and aiims notification for dm/ mch entrance exams??
mpge

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 03:35 am

Dear netmedicos webmaster,
we have sent you the mail , please have a review .
Thanks
Admin

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 01:09 pm

Dear MPGE,

Our team has approved your website for listing in the links section.

We shall shortly email you the hyperlink of the page where we will post your link.

With regards,
Netmedicos
mpge

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 06:20 pm

thank you dear netmedicos webmaster,
we are heartly thankful to you .
we have also sent you the mail regarding the FREE banner exchange offer , please have a look and have consideration on it also .
Thanks once again,we are waiting for your email and future tie up .
Regards,
[edited] Team

[Note: Advertisements are not allowed in the posts. Your link will be added in the relevant section and you will be informed via email.]
mpge

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 02:20 am

sorry,
i didn't added it intentionally , it was my mistake as i always add that tag in all my emails.sorry once again.
Admin

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 04:10 pm

Dear MPGE,

We shall add the link to your website within 24 hrs. You will be able to see your link from tomorrow.

With regards,
Netmedicos
mpge

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 04:22 pm

Respected sir,
we are not able to find our site link on the url of page u provided, and we were expecting that u will add the links in links section.
thank u
Admin

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 05:24 pm

Dear MPGE,

We are in the process of moving our old links section to our new links section.

According to the new links section rules, your link will appear in the page of our website that appears most relevant to your website. The link will be seen under "Top Links" in the right hand menu.

In case you feel that your link has been misplaced, let us know, we will put it to the new page that you request.

Please check your email (We have sent a new mail).

With regards,
Netmedicos
mpge

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:53 pm

ok webmaster,
we will wait until your moving of links section is finished. and we haven't recieved the new mail u sent .
thanks for co-operation .
regards
PPM
You need to be logged in to post messages.