Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> Exams >> Exams >> ForumTopic: Eligibility for PGI Chandigarh admission

Author:Message
Jbajaj

Total Posts: 4

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:13 am

Hello everyone. I have a query about PGI Chandigarh admission eligibility.
During filling of the application form I was not having admission in any course of MD/MS in any college of India. But after 15days of filling of application form I got admission into General Surgery in Medical college Jabalpur. I got today my Hall ticket of PGI Chandigarh. It is written in it that I have to bring all my original documents, and I have to show them after the interview to them. As I have deposited my documents in Jabalpur, how can I show them the documents?
Please, if you know the answer or know somebody else who has passed through a stage like me then please answer this. Your help can certainly pave my way.
Waiting for your reply, and thanking you in anticipation.

Jitin
juhidr

Total Posts: 149

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 01:34 pm

You can apply to Dean / Principal of your college in Jabalpur and get your documents temporarily (The Reason should be something strong). Usually there is no problem in getting it. (At times they keep one or two documents. In PGI interveiw you can carry an attested copy of these 1 or 2 and say that you forgot and will submit as soon as possible, may be, in a day or two. If you get a seat, or have the possibility of getting it, then you can get these 1 - 2 documents on an urgent basis.
Jbajaj

Total Posts: 4

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Thank you very much juhidr. I will try my best to get maximum documents provisionally from my college.
Thanks again for your timely response Smile
smithaguru

Total Posts: 2

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 07:10 pm

Sad
iam not able to log in even with user name and password kindly activate my account.
smithvguru

Total Posts: 2

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 02:55 pm

please activate my account i have sent the documents twice
You need to be logged in to post messages.