Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> M.B.B.S. >> MBBS Second Year >> ForumTopic: ward posting

Author:Message
vicky78

Total Posts: 40

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 01:08 pm

hi,
i m in 2 mbbs, should i emphasis on pharma, patho,....or ward postings????? or keep a balance between them????
juhidr

Total Posts: 149

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 05:34 pm

hi,

what i would suggest is - read a little bit of medicine (davidson), correlate with ward (focusing on the important points that you need to remember while taking history, physical examination and investigations), correlate with disease pathology, and correlate with treatment (with special focus on pharmacology of drugs).

Mark the specific features of drugs in your medicine book, and mark specific pathology features in your medicine book.

(That will reduce the time you have to spend over again in final years)

(That will also make you remember important facts, while you study in final years)

(And most important, that will simultaneously prepare you for the pg entrance)

you cannot ignore any part (pharma, patho, or ward postings) plus you need to incorporate it in your medicine part. So, divide time equally between these 4 parts and STUDY DAILY.
vicky78

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:24 am

hi,
thanks for your suggestion...i will definitely follow them....but in medicine i m reading hutchison for ward postings.
ok i will read little bit davidson too...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
raamy

Total Posts: 1

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 06:31 pm

hi,i am studying 2nd yr mbbs,i would like to start pg preparation,can u help me in what way can i start it..what are the books to be read??
vicky78

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 07:47 pm

hi, i also want to start now..i think we should go through subject wise mcq books,like across or pulse publication books........suggestions are heartily invited..plzzzzzzzzzz Smile Smile
You need to be logged in to post messages.