Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> Exams >> India Exams >> MD MS EE >> ForumTopic: Preparation4entrances

Author:Message
Winie

Total Posts: 6

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:57 am

Am a 3rd yr med stud,since we don've much postings for 2months,planning to stdy for entrance eams which may help me later..so pl can any1 help me hw2begin with???rite nw i've started wit 2nd yr subjects MCQ's frm older entrance exams...plz help!!
sanju5

Total Posts: 138

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 04:54 am

hi winie,

you are on the right track. daily do at least 2 hr mcqs of current subjects, at the same time try to finish the mcqs of previous years (anat, biochem, etc) as becoz these will be easy to do (As you are already thorough with the subjects), plus you will be able to clear the back log. this is from my side (although i might not be the best person to advise, as i couldnt make it in all india this time).

welcome to the club (of pg examinees... lol)

regards,
sanju
chitchat

Total Posts: 43

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 02:52 pm

winie, u r studying in which semester????me in 6th sem.....if we are in the same sem, we can discus with each other as we are in the same condition.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Winie

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:09 pm

thanks a lot..it has boosted my confidence...hey thr's nothing lik rite or wrong person2advice...it juz needs experince2advice i guess...nywayz GUD LUCK 2 u.. clear it nxt time Smile
Winie

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:11 pm

hi chit chat...yup me2 in 6th sem... so hz it goin on??
chitchat

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:51 pm

good going..but i am very confused.....as to which mcq books to follow?? Confused what is email id??
chitchat

good going..but i am very confused.....as to which mcq books to follow?? Confused what is ur email id??
chitchat

good going..but i am very confused.....as to which mcq books to follow?? Confused what is ur email id??
Winie

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 09:08 pm

hey am juz going thru a review of lod ques papers subjectwise..... ash_sphenoid@yahoo.com...
Winie

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 09:09 pm

*old
sanju5

Total Posts: 138

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 04:14 pm

thansk winie,

going subjectwise is best option now - as it will save your time, plus help you clear your concepts.

later when you cover most of the subjects, you need to take mock tests, so that whatever mistakes you make in main exam, can be repeated beforehand in the mock tests, so that you do not do it in the main exam.

regards,
sanju
Winie

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 05:54 pm

thanks sanju Smile... nywayz mock tests i can give only aftr my final yr,may b during internship... but i got an idea of hw2prep 4 entrance:-)
muzzy

Total Posts: 9

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 04:21 am

first make it clear in your mind that u have to crack the exam in first attempt

once this is achieveed u star studying any way

u will try u r effrts then u will automatically come to conclusion what to do
there is no point in asking every body hoew to study without starting to study Very Happy

i have experience yaaar Confused
You need to be logged in to post messages.