Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> Exams >> India Exams >> MD MS EE >> ForumTopic: WHAT IS DNB?

Author:Message
saman

Total Posts: 7

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 08:04 pm

RESPECTED SIR,
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT DNB? I MEAN WHAT IS DNB? ALSO TELL ME ABOUT BHATIA COACHING CLASSES. DO WE REALLY NEED COACHING CLASSES?
Angelina

Total Posts: 130

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 08:32 pm

Hi,

DNB Stands for Diplomate of National Board. It is a degree awarded by National Board of Examiners:
1. for Broad Specialities such as Medicine, Surgery, G &O, etc and is equivalent and more reputed than MD / MS
2. for Super Specialities such as cardiology, neurosurgery etc and is equilvant to D.M. / M.Ch.

Bhatia coaching classes - I have no idea bout it

DO we really need coaching classes - MY answer to this is a BIG NO. I never did any coaching class and clear all the exams till now without any problems. What is necessary is -
1. Good company of Helping, Honest and Hardworking Friends.
2. Knowledge of what is your next exam, what is the likely cut off, what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses (can be easily judged by mock exams)
3. Readiness to live a TOUGH life till you succeed - This would include a NO to MOVIES, GOSSIPS, LAZINESS. Maintaining a regular schedule, so that what ever you do on the day of exam should be as normal as everyday, and it would include - Getting up early, healthy diet, Speed reading, Studying both Mcqs and Text (any one will NOT do) equally, Discussion on difficult topics with helpful friends 1 - 2 hr / day or just sitting together and taking a common mocktest, to see your daily progress, with an eye on the clock, before sleeing - PLAN for the whole time of next day, and evaluate current days work, so as not to repeat what you should not do. IF U ASSESS HONESTLY, U WILL BE ABLE TO FIND OUT MISTAKES.

that's it, in a nutshell
You need to be logged in to post messages.