Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> Study >> ForumTopic: CMC Vellore

Author:Message
residency2009

Total Posts: 25

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:36 am

Hi

Has anybody tried logging in to download the hall ticket. We need to enter the registration number as password and application no. as ID.
They are supposed to send an acknowledgement along with the registration number, I haven't received anything till date even though it's been more than a month since I have submitted the form. How about you guys?

Thanks and Good Luck
paddu

Total Posts: 10

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 03:46 am

hi ,
even i've applied 4 cmc exam i've got the applcn no in the letter which they've sent with the prospectus i hope u've received that in case u've n't contact them now coz i got it almost 2 weeks back but still i'm not able to open the hall ticket webpage is there a diff link to open the same do lemme know .
thanks
paddu

Total Posts: 10

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 05:08 am

oops sorry i meant reg no has been sent with prospectus not applcn no which is already there in the downloaded applcn form n i got the link too 'll download hall ticket and confirm soon
all d best
residency2009

Total Posts: 25

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 03:32 pm

Hi Paddu,

Thank you, i have written to the registrar, let me see

The link to download hall ticket is showing up only since yesterday.

Good Luck to you
superbdoc

Total Posts: 273

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 05:32 pm

No problems for me....!!! Very Happy

downloaded the hallticket yesterday and printed it just now... Very Happy
varuchinu

Total Posts: 44

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:07 pm

hi,
frnds kindly give me clue to link where we can get to see previous cmc vellore papers .. [ recall threads ...or ].

thanks
varuchinu

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:18 pm

hi frnds ,
did anyone get dnb hall ticket ? which site do v look into for dnb previous papers . do v have negative markings this time? kindly help me out with dnb n cmc preparation ... previous papers .
good luck friends !

thanks
jaanvi

Total Posts: 8

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:18 am

hi Varuchinu,
it seems dnb hall ticket would be send only 2 weeks before the test,heard from seniors,last yr there was negative marking it seems,but they had mentioned it in the prospectus.u can find some of the previous papers in aippg.net
varuchinu

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 01:00 am

hi jaanvi,
thank u so much .. Smile

good luck ! Smile
You need to be logged in to post messages.