>> AIPGMEE 2007 Notification
AIPGMEE 2007 NotificationALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI - 110029ADMISSION NOTICE NO. 4/2006 ALL INDIA POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION UNDER 50% OPEN MERIT SEATS QUOTA IN MDIMS/PG DIPLOMA AND MDS COURSES IN MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGES
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for All India Post Graduate Medical / Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE-2007) to be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences on Sunday, the 14th January, 2007
for admission under open merit seats quota in various Postgraduate (MD/MS/PG Diploma & MDS) courses in Medical and Dental Colleges in the country run by the Union of India, State Governments (except Government of Andhra Pradesh and J&K) and Municipal or other local authorities.Eligibility Criteria:
(1) Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
(2) The candidate must possess MBSS/BDS degree from a recognised Medical / Dental College or a foreign degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 AND full registration either from the Medical/Dental Council of India or State Medical/Dental Council after completing the compulsory rotating internship.
(3) Candidates who have obtained MBBS / BDS from Medical / Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible to apply. However, candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare / D.G.H.S., New Delhi) to do MBBS / BDS from Medical / Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply subject to submission of requisite documents specified in the Prospectus.
(4) The candidates should complete the required period of pre-registration internship in a recognised Hospital by 31 st March, 2007.
The Prospectus-cum-Application Form costing Rs.500/- (Rs.400/- in case of SC / ST candidates) inclusive of examination fee can be obtained in the following manner:
I) Against cash payment from any of the following branches of State Bank of India between 23.10.2006 to 11.11.2006:
Andhra Pradesh: Begam Bazar, Hyderabad; Main Branch, Visakhapatnam
Arunachal Pradesh: Bank Tinali, Itanagar
Assam: Guwahati, Dist. Kamrup
Bihar: Main Branch, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna
Chandigarh: Sector-14, Punjab University
Chattisgarh: Kutchery, Raipur Branch
Dadra & Nagar Haveli: Silvassa
Delhi: Ansari Nagar, AIIMS Campus (upto 15/11/2006); I.N.A. Vikas Sadan; Swasthya Vihar; Tilak Nagar; Delhi University; Parliament Street; Kalkaji
Goa: Opposite Hotel Mandovi, Panji
Gujarat: Gujarat University, Ahmedabad; Mandvi, Baroda
Himachal Pradesh: The Mall, Shimla
Jammu & Kashmir: Hari Market, Jammu
Jharkhand: S.N.Ganguly Road, Main Road, Ranchi
Karnataka: St. Marks Road, Bangalore
Kerala: Main Branch, M.G.Road, Thiruvananthapuram; Calvethy, Cochin; Kottayam; Dhamodayam Building, Trichur
Madhya Pradesh: Sultania Road, Bhopal; G.R.Medical College Branch, Gwalior; Medical College Branch, Jabalpur; Chhavani, Indore
Maharashtra: Cuff Parade, Colaba, Mumbai; I.I.T. Powai, Mumbai; Main Branch, Pune; Medical College Branch, Nagpur; Dhamangaon Road, Yavatmal
Manipur: M.G.Avenue, Imphal
Meghalaya: M.G.Road, Shilong
Orissa: Main Branch, Bhubaneshwar; Collectorate Compound, Cuttack
Pondicherry: Rue Suffren, Pondicherry
Punjab: Town Hall, Amritsar; Civil lines, Ludhiana
Rajasthan: Tonk Road, Jaipur; High Court Campus, Jodhpur
Sikkim: M.G.Road, Gangtok
Tamil Nadu: Madras University, Chennai; Adyar-4, Guindy Road, Chennai; Luz Church Road, Mylapore, Chennai; West Veli Street, Madurai; State Bank Road, Coimbatore
Tripura: Melarmath, H.G.B.Road, Agartala
Uttaranchal: Convent Road, Dehradun
Uttar Pradesh: Sector-2, Noida; Navyug Mkt. Ghaziabad; Motimahal Marg, Lucknow; C.S.A. University, Kanpur; B.H.U. Varanasi
West Bengal: Park Street, Kolkata; Kalighat, S.P.M. Road, Kolkata
II) By Post: The Prospectus-cum-Application Form can also be obtained By Speed Post / Registered Post by sending a written request with an account payee Bank Draft for Rs.550/- (Rs.450/- in case of SC / ST candidates) in the name of "AIPGMEE-2007". The Bank Draft issued by the S.B.I. should be drawn on State Bank of India, Service Branch (CODE NO. 7687), New Delhi and should be valid upto March / April 2007. The request must reach the Assistant Controller of Examination, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Deihl - 110 029 before 11.11.2006 request received thereafter will not be entertained. Money Order / Cheque / Postal Order / Cash or any other form of payment will NOT be accepted for postal sale. The words "REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR AIPGMEE-2007" should be written on the envelope containing request for application form, and also on top of the request letter. The address at which Application Form is required should be written clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS and with PIN code. AIIMS will not be responsible for delay in /non-receipt of Application Form caused by illegible or incomplete address.
(1) Candidates must obtain application forms ONLY from an authorised branch of S.B.I. or by post from Examination Section of AIIMS. Forms obtained from an unauthorised source will be rejected.
(2) Candidates are advised to procure blank application forms as early as possible instead of waiting for the last date. If the Application Forms are sold out before the last date of sale and the same are not available, AIIMS / State Bank of India or its specified branches will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to non-availability of forms. In case a candidate does not get the form through Post Office in time, AIIMS will not be responsible for such lapses.
Schedule of sale of Prospectus-cum-Application Forms:
1. Against cash payment by above listed branches of S.B.I. (except Ansari Nagar, New Delhi) 23.10.2006 to 11.11.2006
2. Against cash payment from S.B.I., Ansari Nagar, (AIIMS Campus Branch), New Delhi 23.10.2006 to 15.11.2006
3. By post against Bank Draft from the Office of Asstt. Controller of Examination, AIIMS 23.10.2006 to 11.11.2006
Last date for receipt of completed applications in Examination Section, A.I.I.M.S -------15.11.2006 upto 5.00 p.m.
Note: After the last date, applications received by courier or by any other means will not be accepted, irrespective of the date of booking.
This Admission Notice is also available on the internet at www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu