>> Delhi SET
>> Delhi University SET 2007
Delhi University Super Speciality Entrance Test 2007Last Date: 22nd May, 2007
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
The Super-speciality Entrance Test (SET) for admission to following courses will be held onFriday, 10th June, 2007 at Delhi. Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed form.
1. DM (Cardiology)
2. DM (Neurology)
3. DM (Medical Gastroenterology)
4. M.Ch. (Cadio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery)
5. M.Ch. (Surgical Gastroenterology)
6. M.Ch. (Neuro-Surgery)
7. M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)
8. M.Ch. (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)
The application form along with Bulletin of Information may be obtained from the office of the Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007, against a crossed M.I.C.R. Bank Draft/ Banker Cheque only drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi in the following manner:
(i) by hand for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) between 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. on all working days from 23rd April, 2007 to 22nd May, 2007.
(ii) by post for Rs. 1050/- (Rs. One Thousand and Fifty only) along with a self addressed envelop of 10" X 8" upto 8th May, 2007.
Eligibility: The candidate must have passed the Post-Graduate (MD/MS) examination on or before 31st May, 2007 of the University of Delhi or any other examination recognized equivalentthereto by the University of Delhi and Medical Council of India.
Application form duly filled in and complete in all respects should reach the Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V. P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007 on or before 22nd May, 2007 upto 05:30 P.M.
1. Candidates are required to apply separately for each of the above mentioned courses.
2. The candidate should mention his/her name and address at the back of the Bank Draft/ Banker Cheque. The candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the Bank Draft/ Banker Cheque.
3. For detailed information please consult the Bulletin of Information.