Netmedicos.com

Turning Dreams of Medicos Into Reality...!!!
Mcqs MBBS Exams India
Welcome, GuestLogin / Register
Home >> Exams >> Delhi SET >> Delhi University SET 2007 >> ForumTopic: TO NETMEDICOS TO CORRECT THERE SOFTWARE

Author:Message
AAKASH

Total Posts: 43

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:54 am

THERE SEEMS TO BE PROBLEM WITH UR SOFTWARE IN AIIMS MD/MS MOCK TESTS 1. I HAVE TAKEN THE TEST RECENTLY & FOUND THAT THE ANS. SOFTWARE IS TO Q. UR TELLING I HAVE MARKED THE SAME ANS. BUT IT IS TELLING IT WRONG . JUST MOOD SPOILING. . PLEASE CORRECT IT. Sad
Admin

Total Posts: 890

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 03:12 am

Dear Aakash,

Please let us know the question and the answer as well as the the link to the mocktest. We shall fix the problem, if any.

With regards,
Netmedicos
AAKASH

Total Posts: 43

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 03:41 pm

ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS PAGE THERE IS A HEADING MOCK TESTS IN IT AIIMS MD/MS MOCK TEST 1:
Q NO. 1,4,7,9,15,20,32,37,43,45,47.
SIR,
I HAVE GIVEN THE SAME ANSWER UR SOFTWARE IS TELLING. BUT IT IS TELLING IT WRONG. PLEASE HELP. & ALSO CORRECT NEXT MOCK TESTS.
THANKS.
Admin

Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 04:46 am

Dear Aakash,

The series that you have taken is old one.

New series is available at - https://www.netmedicos.com/?aiimsmdmsee2007nov/mocktestseries/dailymock4aiimsmdmsee2007nov/

You can take these tests instead of old ones.

With regards,
Netmedicos
dona

Total Posts: 1

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 05:52 am

there is problem in submission of my documents as sunilATnetmedicosDOTcom is not working.... how can I do this to get new MCQs. I'm DM aspirant so how would net medicos work for me regarding getting questions asked in various DM entrance examination?
Admin

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 06:56 am

Dear Dona,

In the email address "sunilATnetmedicosDOTcom", replace "AT" with "@" and "DOT" with "."

Send your document to this email id and we shall do the needful.

With regards,
Netmedicos
mounir

Total Posts: 9

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 04:21 pm

there r so many wrong answer,plese help me.
You need to be logged in to post messages.