>> MDS EE
>> D Y Patil D C P P AIPGDET
>> D Y Patil D C P P AIPGDET 2008
D Y Patil Dental College Pune Pimpri AIPGDET 2008
All India Post Graduate Entrance Test 2008 for admission to Dental Programmes in Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Pimpri, PuneDegree: MDS
* Oral Medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology
* Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
* Oral Pathology & Microbiology
* Conservative Dentistry & Endotontics
* Community Dentistry & Preventive Dentistry
* PedodonticsExam Date
: 06/01/2008 11.00 to 14.30 HrsCenter of Entrance Test
: Pimpri, PuneEligibility Details
1) A candidate who passes final BDS examination from a recognized dental college, included in the schedule of the Indian Dental Council Act 1948 and who has obtained final registration either from the Dental Council of India or from any state Dental Council, after completing one year compulsory rotatory internship, will be eligible to appear for AIPGDET-08.
2) Candidate who has not completed one year compulsory rotatory internship and is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2008 can appear for the AIPGDET-08.
3) Candidate who is likely to complete his/her internship should submit certificate from Principal/Dean of his/her dental college, regarding the likely date of completion of the internship.
4) Candidate who is previously registered and is pursuing or completing the same course is not eligible for appearing AIPGDET-08.
5) Candidate should keep one photocopy of his/her application form, receipt/ Admit card and the information brochure for subsequent use.
6) A NRI Candidate should possess dental qualification recognized by Dental Council of India included in the schedule of the Indian Dental Council Act 1948. The candidate will have to obtain registration of Dental Council of India before joining and such candidate need not appear for the AIPGDET-08.How To Apply
There are separate brochures, with application forms for the two colleges. You may specify the brochure required.The brochures and application forms will be available from 1st September 2007.
(a) From the university office on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash or D.D. OR
(b) (If required by post) through a requisition letter along with a demand draft of Rs. 1250/- drawn on any nationalized bank, in favour of "Registrar, Dr.D.Y.Patil University", payable at Pune. OR
(c) By downloading from below links or the University website. The downloaded form is to be submitted along with a demand draft that includes Entrance Test Fee and price of Brochure.